vendredi 25 janvier 2013

The beginning

Welcome to my brand new bog, dedicated to a fantastic time travel to the past!
Hope you will like it.
So for the first post, I didn't really know how to begin, I choose to put some pictures to introduce myself.


Where I come from: Paris

Andre Kertesz Paris 1930 via Oldtimefriend
Where I live: Zurich



I'm half French, half Swiss, and even if I miss Paris, and "les crêpes" sometimes ;) I love living in Switzerland, it's an amazing and surprising country!

What I listen to:

Johnny Cash
  
De Castro Sisters

Sam Sparro....and so much more!

What I love to read:

Of mice and men, John Steinbeck I read this book four times I think it's the book of my life! The black cat by Edgar Allan Poe and Contes du jour et de la nuit by Guy de Maupassant, so cruel!

What I love to wear: 





















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire